Список форумов Мегаколизей Мегаколизей
памятник почившему в бозе Интеркавказу Трибунуса.

[FAQ]  [Поиск]   [Пользователи]  [Группы]   [Регистрация]
[Профиль]  [Войти и проверить личные сообщения]  [Вход]
 Полигон переехал! Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Ahtung
сенатор

сенатор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 15, 2010 4:35 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Наконец-то свершилось и Полигон переехал,с чем и поздравляю. Applause
http://poligonkavkaz.info/index.php
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Алёна
всадник

всадник

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 15, 2010 5:40 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Надо обживать. Молодец Сибирец. Он ведь всю тех. работу делает?

Умница!!! В общем - все молодцы.
Ahtung
сенатор

сенатор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 15, 2010 5:59 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Алёна писал(а):
Надо обживать. Молодец Сибирец. Он ведь всю тех. работу делает?

Умница!!! В общем - все молодцы.

Старый Полигон,кстати,перегружен показывает... Very Happy
Алёна
всадник

всадник

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 15, 2010 6:01 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

У меня открывается через раз. Там только гостевая книга осталась и новый адрес указан.
Ahtung
сенатор

сенатор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 15, 2010 6:06 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Алёна писал(а):
У меня открывается через раз. Там только гостевая книга осталась и новый адрес указан.

У меня тоже самое.
LylaMixx
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 11, 2013 1:54 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

всем привет!

позвольте сразу воззвать к администраторам этого ресурса: данное, на мой взгляд, наивное сообщение ни в коем случае не является надоедливым спамом, которым загажены многие форумы. я, как владелица милого моему сердцу сайта, просто желаю предложить администраторам этого сайта безобидный обмен ссылками. Сайт посвящен такой теме, как беседки, а также направлению беседка с мангалом. Никаких вредоносных кодов и тому подобное. Исключительно белый и, на мой взгляд, красивый сайт. Смею надеяться, что он вам обязательно понравится. Во всем вопросам, пожалуйста, пишите сюда мне вконтакте - /vikzz
adidas porsche bounce s5
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 26, 2013 12:20 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
adidas porsche bounce s5 http://www.rhminis.com/adidas-scarpe/2732-acquista-genuino-uomo-adidas-porsche-rimbalzo-s5-scarpe-nero-oro.html
adidas jeremy scott wings
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 26, 2013 10:50 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.
adidas jeremy scott wings 2.0 air force http://www.rhminis.com/adidas-store/2452-a-buon-mercato-limitato-jeremy-scott-wings-20-uomini-originali-scarpe-oro-nero.html
euroroBuido
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 05, 2013 7:04 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Have you been seeking one thing great and specific to obtain for oneself or for a good friend for birthday? How about anything with your iPod! I am confident you will like it and you will use it all the time. Particularly in case you have the iPod nano 6th! It truly is an extremely useful products. You can find a great number of ways to work with your iPod, that add-ons just grow to be a portion of existence!
Possibly you are going to say:"there are a growing number of folks use Ipod Nano 6th,how could i be diverse to some others?" will not concerned. The corporation have however that for you. Ipod Nano 6th delivers lots of skins to suit your needs to chooses from.Nearly all of the Apple ipod nano 6th generation skins/cases are created with premium-grade soft silicon. This soft silicon skin aids avoid towards scratches, chips and dirt from entering your nano. There are plenty of colours for you personally to select, which form to highlight it really is picture great seem!
Ipod nano 6th - a trend wave coming now
As all of us know, Ipod Nano turn into a style trend,not only advertisement but additionally news talk about Ipod nano progressively more. But that may be one more trouble is with the several iPod types readily available now, selecting the best model Sony Ericsson Aino C702 C903 G502 G705 G900 T700 W595 W960i W705 Ismart 950mAh B can be a bit tricky. Thankfully, shopping within the Ipod nano on-line shop, You could obtain IPod as per your desires and demands. You will discover models suiting different demands and price range, you'll be able to obtain e iPod at extremely economical rates. You'll be able to easy to get your new revolutionary friend-Ipod Nano 6th which includes loads of features and it really is predestined to grow to be your inseparable companion in numerous circumstances. low-priced ipod nano 6th,to take it with you is not really a dream,just enjoy the style wave.
Why does Ipod Nano 6th generation turn out to be a style trend for the planet? The latest generation IPod nano 6th genuinely will take enjoyment and ease of use for the max, the IPod nano 6th would be the besttechnology developments that we have now viewed in half a decade! So, what is so terrific regarding the IPod nano 6th? The Ipod Nano includes a lot of pleasurable, useful new attributes which you may not expect from a Mp3 player, nonetheless the moment you start employing the Ipod Nano 6th Generation's new functions you can know you could not lived without your Apple Ipod Nano new generation! Ipod Nano 6th is smaller and lighter than ever.With the new built-in clip, you are able to stroll, run, trip, or dance as well as crawl in the event you like and all of that enjoying your preferred songs clipped in your sleeve.With iPod Nano 6th Generation you'll be able to listen to music, record videos and sounds, even count your techniques, and a lot a great deal a lot more, all the things packaged within a tastefully built scale. Once you switch about the iPod and get the job done through the menu, it truly is clear that this change for the screen's orientation has led to improvements.
Nike air jordan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 05, 2014 8:08 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Its Pleasure to realize your blog.The over content is relatively extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and points that you just expressed. I incredibly like to glimpse back over a regular basis,post additional from the topic.Thanks for sharing…keep writing!
Nike air jordan http://www.blurpmedia.com/320-nike-air-jordan-6/
chaussure adidas jeremy s
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 18, 2014 6:05 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already Wink Cheers!
chaussure adidas jeremy scott http://adidas-jeremy-scott.sroghrfh.com
jeremy scott pas cher
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 19, 2014 8:00 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
jeremy scott pas cher http://chaussure-adidas-jeremy-scott.businesspointepro.com
???? ?? ??
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 18, 2014 3:14 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thanks for providing this information.|
???? ?? ?? http://www.waypointretreats.com???? anna sui
???? ?? ?? 2014
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 27, 2014 9:47 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity concerning unpredicted feelings.|
???? ?? ?? 2014 http://www.waypointretreats.com???? anna sui
???? ??? ??
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 05, 2014 6:49 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

I am in fact happy to glance at this website posts which contains plenty of useful data, thanks for providing these data.|
???? ??? ?? http://www.waypointretreats.com???? ?? ??
Имя
Смайлики
Arrow Very Happy Confused Cool
Crying or Very sad Shocked Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Idea Laughing Mad Question
Razz Embarassed Rolling Eyes Smile
Surprised Twisted Evil Wink Applause
Дополнительные смайлики

• Добавить изображение

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема